The Smok TFV8 Tank is one of the most truly remarkable sub-ohm atomizers released to date. It adopts four unique patented turbo engines, including V8-T8 (6.6T), V8-T6 (6.0T), V8-Q4 (5.0T) and V8 RBA (4.0T-X) , making it the top-level sub ohm tank on the market.
-Material: Stainless Steel
-Tank Capacity:5.5ml(with T8-V8)/6.0ml(with T8-Q4)
-Comes with 2 Bigger Adjustable Air Slots on the Bottom Compare with the TFV4
-Increased Airflow Area
-Improved Heating Air Tube
-Delrin Drip Tip with Large Caliber to Bring Large Cloud
-Convenient Top Refill System
It comes with
- 1 x TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank
- 1 x V8-T8 Octuple Coil Head (0.15Ω)
- 1 x V8-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head (0.15Ω)
- 1 x V8 Exclusive Turbo RBA Head (0.28Ω)
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
4 UNIQUE PATENTED TURBO ENGINES
1 PAIR BIGGER BOTTOM AIR SLOTS
BIGGER HEATING AIR TUBE
SUPER LARGE CALIBER DELRIN DRIP TIP
SUPER LAGER E-JUICE REFILL-SLOT & CENTRAL AIR SLOT
TOP REFILL SYSTEM
HOW TO BUILD RBA
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking RBA apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the base.
4. Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it's not too much and not too less.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
How to fill e-liquid
1. Hold the tank and open the top cap.
2. Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip it into the central airflow.
3. Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stand for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated.
- It doesn't come with liquids, you shall buy separately.